About The Peak
The Peak was established in 2002 as a children’s center with a wide variety of classes and activities. Our mission is to facilitate learning and fitness for life; building confidence, self-motivation, knowledge, and team work within our students.
Programs at The Peak are always based on proven professional curriculum given by the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympic program (USAG), United Spirit Association Safety Federation (USASF), and the Utah State Core Curriculum for preschool/kindergarten. Our coaches and teachers are professionally certified and/or highly qualified in their area of expertise, offering students a first-rate learning experience.
We believe it is a privilege to teach and work with your children and we thank you for the opportunity to do so. Please enjoy your journey with us; we are delighted to have you along!
Contact The Peak
- Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday
- Address: 1455 South Commerce Way, Perry, UT 84302
- Phone: 435-723-1280
- Fax: 435-843-6514
Have questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see pictures of our neat, clean, safe facility?
Well known in the United States
After two weeks in an after school Jr High gymnastics club, Mardi Obray started teaching the neighborhood kids private lessons for only 25 cents. This started her teaching journey which has continued to grow from there:
- During college- Mardi flew weekly to rural sites for Utah State University to teach at their satellite locations
- Started teaching in Brigham City for Danscompany in 1989 with only two panel mats and a small balance beam.
- Expanded Danscompany’s gymnastics program - requiring 3 building remodels
- Built Brigham City Gymnastics in 1999- a stand-alone gymnastics center
- Built The Peak in 2002, expanding the business to a full children’s activity center
- Mardi is now an international speaker on children’s fitness and business practices
- Click Here for a published article
- Here is another published article
- May 19-21 Golden Colorado: Business Brain Trust & Transformations Conference
- July 8-10 San Jose California: USAG National Congress
- Dates TBA- Business Accelerated Training Series
Introducing our Staff
We have an excellent, well trained staff at the Peak. We pride ourselves on choosing mature, patient staff members. Every staff member has passed a rigorous background check.
If you have questions, please drop by the Peak and visit with Mardi, the Owner
Stop by and we would love to introduce you to the staff member over the program you are interested in.
Here is more details on each staff member Click here
Would you like to know what our customers think of the Peak?
We have posted a few comments from customers. We are pleased that most are very positive. We have posted some negative so you can see a sample of our customer satisfaction
If you have comments to share please email them to: email@example.com
Here is our customer comments Click here