Summer Registration Is open!
Go the the program tabs to find your event and registerClick here to register for all of our summer classes
- *Summer Day Camp
- *Swim Lessons
- *Cheer Classes
- *Martial Arts
- *Urban Gym
Peak Swim School
Due to popular demand, more classes have been added
Our heated pool, small class size and great instructors equal swimming success!
- * Morning and evening classes available
Note: If the blue 'register' button is not present, on the schedule, the class is full. Call our front desk 435-723-1280 for other options.* We reserve the right to cancel any class or combine classes due to enrollment
Splash & Dash Family Triathlon
Compete as an individual or as a team
(Each member will be in their own level)
- * Saturday: July 11th
- * Check in: 8:30 am-Mandatory Meeting at 8:45 am-Races start at 9:30 am
- * Beginner: Swim 4 lengths - Bike 2 miles - Run 1/2 mile
- * Intermediate: Swim 8 lengths - Bike 3 miles - Run 1 mile
- * Advanced: Swim 12 lengths - Bike 4 miles - Run 2 miles
- * All participants must sign a release form
- * Swimming will be in our outdoor/graduated pool (4' to 6')
- * Swim lanes will be provided - Pool length is 25'
- * Bike and run will be on country roads
A portion of the proceeds go to the Stephanie Bennett Scholarship Fund
(Go to July 11th date & choose Individual/Team/Family Registration)Click here for rules and information Click here to print a registration form (Family) (Individual) (Relay Team) Click here to see our flyer
Note: If the blue 'register' button is not present, on the schedule, the event is full. Call our front desk (435-723-1280) for other options.
Cartwheels, Back Handsprings, and Much More!
- *Ages: 6-12
- *Mondays 7:00-8:00 PM
- *Cost: $10 per visit
Note: If the blue 'register' button is not present, on the schedule, the class is full. Call our front desk 435-723-1280 for other options.
For ages 6 to 12 - Experience required
Three Great Choices For Dance
Check the link below for more details
- *Hip Hop
- *Dance & Gymnastics Movements