Click here to see a (Sept-May) schedule & register
Click here to see a (June-Aug) schedule & register
Basic gym progressions are introduced while teaching body awareness. Our positive, safe learning
environment focuses on strength, coordination and agility. We offer size appropriate equipment to
facilitate proper training in a positive and fun environment.
Every gymnastics class has skills that we develop.
Ages 3-5 years
- Girls Ages: 4-5 yrs Class length: 1hr Student/Instruction Ratio: 6:1
- Boys Ages: 4-5 yrs Class length: 1hr Student/Instruction Ratio: 6:1
Super Bears (3 years): For our little gymnasts who have completed the parent/tot program and are ready physically and emotionally to be on their own. This action packed class will take all of their introductory learning to the next level. Positive reinforcement is used to help your child follow directions; master self discipline while developing cognitive skills.
Pre-requisite: Parent/Tot class or coach recommendation
- Jr Gymnastics: This independent class is held in the main gym on our safe, size appropriate equipment. Building confidence and self reliance is our main goal at our experienced instructors work to develop coordination, strength and flexibility using all of the Olympic equipment. Rolls, handstands, learning positions and entry level skills on bars, beams and vault are the focus of this class.
- Jr Gymnastics Intermediate: This class is designed for the advanced little gymnast with focus on proper technique, form and skill progressions. Fun drills, skills and conditioning are used to help students reach specific goals. The skill set of cartwheels, backbends, headstands, pull-overs on bars and much more are included in this class. Fun drills, stations and conditioning are used to help students reach specific goals.
- $55 per month for Fall/Spring Session
- $125 for 10 week Summer Session
Note: If the blue 'register' button is not present, on the schedule, the class is full. Call our front desk (435-723-1280) for other options.* We reserve the right to cancel any class or combine classes due to enrollment