Kamp Kid: Ages 4-11 years
Beat summer boredom with our ultimate summer camp experience. Every week provides fun, friends, and free time from Mom!
All children must be potty trained and have experience being away from home and following
instructions in a structured environment.
Fees & Options:
- * Swimming
- * Arts & Crafts
- * Science Experiments
- * Rock Wall Climbing
- * Fitness Fun
- * Outdoor Games
(Hours: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
Here are the 2016 dates:
$90 for 1 X per week, for 5 consecutive weeks
$180 for 2 X week, 5 consecutive weeks
- Kamp Kid 1 Tuesdays: June 7,14,21,28, July 5
- Kamp Kid 1 Wednesdays: June 8,15,22,29, July 6
- Kamp Kid 1 Thursdays: June 9,16,23,30 July 7
- Kamp Kid 2 Tuesdays: July 12,19,26, August 2,9
- Kamp Kid 2 Wednesdays: July 13,20,27, August 3,10
- Kamp Kid 2 Thursdays: July 14,21,28 August 4,11
- Kamp Kid 1 Tuesdays & Thursdays: June 7,9,14,16,21,23,28,30 July 5,7
- Kamp Kid 2 Tuesdays & Thursdays: July 12,14,19,21,26,28 August 2,4,9,11
Kamp Kid Campers will need the following items daily: (please label all items)
- * Swim Suit
- * Towel
- * Sunscreen
- * White Socks
- * Lunch
A catered hot lunch is available for $4.50 per meal.
Summer menu is here
Meals must be purchased in advance.
Kids are welcome to bring a sack lunch from home.